Letchworth gym hosts family fun charity day
- Credit: Archant
A Letchworth gym will host a family charity day with obstable course racing, training and refreshments tomorrow.
CrossFit Beowulf is running the event for Cancer Research UK on behalf of the Dirty Vikings – an organisation which organises vigorous and demanding events to raise money for the charity.
The event will involve teams competing in a combination of obstacle courses and crossfit training exercise, lasting around 90 minutes.
For the kids there will be a 30-minute obstacle course session.
After the hard work is done, participants can enjoy a barbecue, refreshments, face painting and a raffle – with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
The event costs £10 per adult and £3 per child under 16, with children under the age of three going free.
Tickets can be purchased for the event and the raffle from the CrossFit and Dirty Viking Facebook pages, or at the gym in Arden Press Way – off Works Road and Pixmore Avenue.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 8 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 9 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child