Can you tame Arlesey’s Terminator Mega Breakfast?
- Credit: Archant
Fancy a free breakfast? There’s one on offer in Arlesey – but only if you’re hungry enough to get through 10 of everything!
The Terminator Mega Breakfast – now offered on Saturdays by Hitchin Road café A Bite to Eat – includes 10 sausages, 10 slices of bacon, 10 fried eggs, 10 onion rings, 10 hash browns, 10 mushrooms, five slices of fried bread, 10 slices of toast and half a tin of baked beans.
It costs £20 if you don’t finish it within an hour, but if you do it’s free – and you get your name on the café’s hall of fame list.
Owner Steve Jordan told the Comet: “A lot of customers have asked us for a challenge and a hall of fame board – so here it is.
“It’s called The Terminator – because if you eat it you’ve got to be the Terminator, but if it beats you then you’ve been terminated!”
You may also want to watch:
Steve recommends that any would-be challenger brings along a shopping trolley for their mates to cart them home in.
To take on the 7,500-calorie behemoth, pop into A Bite To Eat to pre-order – or give Steve a call on 07919 958555.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 10 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV