Can you make an Easter donation to Hitchin businesses so they can surprise hospital patients?
- Credit: Archant
Bigger and better – that is the aim for two Hitchin businesses which have teamed up to bring an Easter surprise to hospital patients.
Office recruitment specialists Tate came up with the idea in 2014 to collect chocolate eggs for those in hospital over the Easter weekend.
With help from clients and candidates, the team’s first effort saw more than 200 eggs donated – a number they doubled last year.
But now with the help of financial services company LV=’s Hitchin branch, the Tate team are hoping to go one better to deliver even more chocolate treats and Easter-themed gifts to young, elderly and special needs patients in hospital, as well as those living in care homes.
The two firms began collecting on February 20, but there’s still time to play your part before the deadline on Friday, March 18.
You may also want to watch:
Donations are being collected at Tate in Hermitage Road, LV= at Pease House in Tilehouse Street or at the Hitchin Initiative offices in Churchyard.
Alternatively, call Tate on 01462 455181 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit for collection.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?