Can you make a song and dance about helping the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance in Hitchin this bank holiday weekend?
- Credit: Archant
Do you have a talent which could help the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust at a fundraising event this summer?
The life-saving charity is looking for musicians, dancers, comedians or other entertainers to fill three 10-minute slots at their Acrobatic Day at Hitchin Market on August 26.
To be in with a chance of peforming at the event, which will also see acrobats wowing the crowds with spectacular stunt performances, email an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20.
It costs £500,000 every month to keep the air ambulance service operational and the charity receives no direct funding from the Government or National Lottery.
Each team consists of two pilots, a pre-hospital care doctor and a critical care paramedic, who last year tended to 1,077 patients.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust, which last month unveiled a new helicopter to join the fleet, visit www.ehaat.org
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed