WIN tickets for the East of England's biggest business event
THE Comet is offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region s biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth 09. Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency s h
THE Comet is offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region's biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth '09.
Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency's high-profile biennial event, to be held on November 3 at AirSpace Duxford.
They will also get up-close-and-personal with one of the UK's most forthright businessmen - co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, Angus Thirlwell. Hotel Chocolat recently secured the number one spot in the Sunday Times' prestigious Fast Track 100, and Angus will share his top tips for success with the lucky 10. One will even receive a year's supply of chocolate!
Destination Growth boasts a host of top speakers including Greg Dyke, former director general of the BBC and Michelle Mone, founder of MJM International and Ultimo Bras.
You may also want to watch:
This year's Destination Growth is entitled 'survive and thrive' and will equip the region's most ambitious business leaders with the tools and advice they need to flourish despite the current economic climate.
Delegates attending can create a fully tailored programme for the day, choosing from workshops, seminars, networking opportunities with hundreds of like-minded business leaders and the unique experience of one-to-one meetings with world-class business experts under Concorde.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
For your chance to win a free pass, email your name, company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 16.
For more information about the event, visit www.eeda.org.uk/.destinationgrowth