We want to help Hitchin good causes spread the word, says new name on town’s property scene
- Credit: Archant
A new name arriving on the North Herts property scene is keen to let community groups know that they’re happy to help spread the word about their fundraising activities.
The Michael Graham estate agency group, which has been established for more than 40 years and has a dozen branches in Beds, Bucks, central London and further afield, will soon be opening a branch in Hitchin town centre.
In other towns where they operate they regularly support festivals, country shows, school fetes and other events in need of sponsorship and promotion.
The group’s marketing executive Carly O’Brien said: “We have been involved with a wide range of events, from operas to village fetes and even dog shows.
“There is no event too big or too small.
You may also want to watch:
“We like to have a partnership and help with the build-up as well as advertising at the event.”
If you’d like to know more about how Michael Graham could help support an event in your charity calendar, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.michaelgraham.co.uk.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 6 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?