We want to help Hitchin good causes spread the word, says new name on town’s property scene
- Credit: Archant
A new name arriving on the North Herts property scene is keen to let community groups know that they’re happy to help spread the word about their fundraising activities.
The Michael Graham estate agency group, which has been established for more than 40 years and has a dozen branches in Beds, Bucks, central London and further afield, will soon be opening a branch in Hitchin town centre.
In other towns where they operate they regularly support festivals, country shows, school fetes and other events in need of sponsorship and promotion.
The group’s marketing executive Carly O’Brien said: “We have been involved with a wide range of events, from operas to village fetes and even dog shows.
“There is no event too big or too small.
“We like to have a partnership and help with the build-up as well as advertising at the event.”
If you’d like to know more about how Michael Graham could help support an event in your charity calendar, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.michaelgraham.co.uk.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000