Still time to register for free place at Hertfordshire B2B Exhibition at the Novotel in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Businesses are lining up to take part in this year’s Hertfordshire B2B Exhibition which takes place in Stevenage next week.
There are more than 40 exhibitors for the event, which is free to attend and offers firms the opportunity to showcase their products and services to other like-minded folk.
Speaking at the expo will be Gary Cretton, who has 18 years experience as a financial adviser and works at St Albans-based KDW.
There will also be a seminar entitled ‘six steps to building a better business’ by Hitchin-based ActionCOACH Steve Saunders.
And cyber security will be in the spotlight when IT expert Tony Richardson from North Herts firm Octree, speaks on ‘the latest cyber threats, and how to protect your business’.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Richardson works with firms within the professional services sectors including financial, accounting, legal, medical, creative and architectural.
Some of the other names exhibiting this year are NatWest, KPMG, Falkland Press, Exemplas and DB Sharp and Sons.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years
The exhibition will take place on Wednesday next week at the Novotel, just off the A1(M) Junction 7 roundabout, from 10am to 4pm.
Search ‘Hertfordshire B2B Exhibition 2017’ at www.eventbrite.co.uk to register for your free place now.