Popular bakery reopens in Stevenage Old Town
- Credit: Archant
A popular Hertfordshire-wide bakery has reopened its doors for business in Stevenage Old Town today.
Simmons Bakers, in High Street in the Old Town, reopened with revised hours and a more limited menu for the first time today.
The shop is now limiting the number of customers allowed in the store to a maximum of two, and are only able to accept card payments.
The bakery will be open seven days a week, between 8am and 3pm.
Free hot drinks will be available to NHS staff who bring ID.
You may also want to watch:
This move follows the successful reopening of 12 other stores across the county on Friday, May 1.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?