Reap the benefits of going green
Being viewed as environmentally proactive has far reaching benefits for a business, potentially generating long term market-share. Telling people what you re doing can improve your reputation with a positive business profile in the greener landscape. As e
Being viewed as environmentally proactive has far reaching benefits for a business, potentially generating long term market-share. Telling people what you're doing can improve your reputation with a positive business profile in the greener landscape. As environmental issues become more important, members of Environmental Population will be ahead of the game.
Being a member of Environmental Population not only gives you opportunities to promote your green credentials it can act as a change catalyst introducing greater efficiencies into your organisation. Members have an entry into the EP Website Directory, and can speak at networking events and publish articles into EP News our quarterly members magazine.
Your membership can work for your business.
You will meet like-minded professionals at our events with the next networking opportunity on 21st July in Hertfordshire which is expected to be a sell-out... find out more and book on now!
Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
Would you just like to learn a little more?
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 6 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 9 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 10 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals. There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
GlaxoSmithKline, North Mymms, Hertfordshire
21st July, 4-6pm
�5 mbrs & �10 non-mbrs
Our speakers this month are:
* Duncan Kerr of GSK who will be presenting Environmental Projects.
* Lindsay Loxley of Compass Financial Management who will be concentrating on the long term value of investments.
Pre-booking is essential. Click here to request a booking form or call 01438 317722.