Rapidly expanding tech firm moves to Stevenage
A building engineering and technology firm that has grown from three to 130 employees in eight years has opened a new headquarters in Comet country.
JCA, which has had its head office in Letchworth for the last seven years, has moved its �30m annual turnover operations to Stevenage.
Ian Jackson, JCA group chairman, said the move to the town marks a real coming of age for the company.
“The town has always been renowned for its engineering and technology prowess – we are delighted to be here,” he said.
Stevenage MP Stephen McPartland who officially opened the new offices said: “JCA are a great company that has expanded a lot over the last few years and I have enjoyed working closely with them as they have moved into our town and look forward to celebrating their continued success.”
He added that Stevenage is “leading the way in helping our economy recover.”
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 7 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000