Rapidly expanding tech firm moves to Stevenage
A building engineering and technology firm that has grown from three to 130 employees in eight years has opened a new headquarters in Comet country.
JCA, which has had its head office in Letchworth for the last seven years, has moved its �30m annual turnover operations to Stevenage.
Ian Jackson, JCA group chairman, said the move to the town marks a real coming of age for the company.
“The town has always been renowned for its engineering and technology prowess – we are delighted to be here,” he said.
Stevenage MP Stephen McPartland who officially opened the new offices said: “JCA are a great company that has expanded a lot over the last few years and I have enjoyed working closely with them as they have moved into our town and look forward to celebrating their continued success.”
You may also want to watch:
He added that Stevenage is “leading the way in helping our economy recover.”
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 6 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?