Queen’s win for Easypack
EASYPACK Limited, based in Stevenage, has won the Queen s Award for Enterprise International trade for a second time. A champion of green packaging, Easypack, based on the Arlington Business Park, bucks the economic trend and sees continued growth in its
EASYPACK Limited, based in Stevenage, has won the Queen's Award for Enterprise International trade for a second time.
A champion of green packaging, Easypack, based on the Arlington Business Park, bucks the economic trend and sees continued growth in its overseas markets.
Easypack Limited started trading in 1992 as a specialist UK manufacturer of cushion packaging systems which provide voidfill and product protection for goods in transit. All systems produce packaging that is 100 per cent recycled and biodegradable.
Mark Kempster, managing director and co-founder of Easypack said: "We are delighted to win the Queen's Award for a second time, which is testament to our year on year growth and achievements against strong global competition. Our local workforce and local supply chain partners are the backbone of our success."
You may also want to watch:
Easypack previously won the award in 2003.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising