Queen’s award for AeroDEC Ltd
STAFF at AeroDEC Ltd in Meadway Court, Stevenage, had a lot to celebrate last week when the Lord Lieutenant of Hertfordshire Lady Verulam officially presented the company with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade.
Directors Ian Richards and Neil Wiggins had recently attended a reception at Buckingham Palace following the announcement of their award.
Mr Richards, the company’s chief executive, said: “The tremendous feeling of pride at receiving this Queen’s Award for International Trade runs through the company.
“AeroDEC has seen exceptional growth in our world-wide customer base and keeping pace and keeping pace with this increase in business has been largely due to the phenomenal effort on the part of our staff.
“Those years of hard work is now acknowledged with this most prestigious accolade.”
You may also want to watch:
The aerospace, design and engineering consultancy business was formed in 2005 to provide an engineering service to commercial airlines and aircraft owners around the world and from 2006 to 2009 the company’s export earnings have increased five-fold which resulted in the company opening an office in Singapore last year.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 9 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?