North Herts Homes appoints finance director
NORTH Hertfordshire Homes (NHH) has appointed Nathan Mallows as their new financial director.
Mr Mallows replaces Brian Milward who had been with NHH since its inception.
Mr Mallows joins the organisation with over ten years experience at a senior level in housing association finance including commercial finance director for A2 Dominion, and deputy group finance director for A2 Housing Group.
“NHH is an ambitious organisation with a sound financial basis and I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead,” said Mr Mallows.
“These are changing times for our industry and we will all need to look at the future differently if we are to continue to provide the services and development programmes we aspire to. I am confident that my past experience will put me in good stead to handle this along side my fellow directors.”
You may also want to watch:
NHH chief executive Kevin Thompson said: “Brian Milward will be a hard act to follow but Nathan is an outstanding appointment for us. His enthusiasm and experience is exactly what we are looking for to take us through these uncertain times.”
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation