North Herts Homes appoints finance director
NORTH Hertfordshire Homes (NHH) has appointed Nathan Mallows as their new financial director.
Mr Mallows replaces Brian Milward who had been with NHH since its inception.
Mr Mallows joins the organisation with over ten years experience at a senior level in housing association finance including commercial finance director for A2 Dominion, and deputy group finance director for A2 Housing Group.
“NHH is an ambitious organisation with a sound financial basis and I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead,” said Mr Mallows.
“These are changing times for our industry and we will all need to look at the future differently if we are to continue to provide the services and development programmes we aspire to. I am confident that my past experience will put me in good stead to handle this along side my fellow directors.”
NHH chief executive Kevin Thompson said: “Brian Milward will be a hard act to follow but Nathan is an outstanding appointment for us. His enthusiasm and experience is exactly what we are looking for to take us through these uncertain times.”
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 5 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property