New Hitchin salon to give first week’s takings to hospice
- Credit: Archant
A new salon opening in Hitchin today is to donate the proceeds of its first week to charity.
The team at K’s Beauty, in Ickleford Road, are offering all treatments at half price during the week and donating all proceeds to Garden House Hospice Care.
The ladies behind the new salon are Katie Isobel Ward, Karan Nahal, Aimee Louise Cook, Abigail Olivia Batsford and Anjilie Dilon.
Katie and Karan said they had set up the new venture to work around their busy family and personal lives.
They added that they had chosen to support the hospice as it was a local charity dear to all their hearts.
You may also want to watch:
A hospice spokeswoman said: “We’re very grateful for the generosity of K’s Beauty and wish them every success.”
For more about the salon or to make an appointment, call 07956 803805.
Garden House Hospice Care, based in Letchworth, serves the communities of North Herts and Stevenage. Call 01462 679540 or see ghhospicecare.org.uk.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie