New Hitchin salon to give first week’s takings to hospice
- Credit: Archant
A new salon opening in Hitchin today is to donate the proceeds of its first week to charity.
The team at K’s Beauty, in Ickleford Road, are offering all treatments at half price during the week and donating all proceeds to Garden House Hospice Care.
The ladies behind the new salon are Katie Isobel Ward, Karan Nahal, Aimee Louise Cook, Abigail Olivia Batsford and Anjilie Dilon.
Katie and Karan said they had set up the new venture to work around their busy family and personal lives.
They added that they had chosen to support the hospice as it was a local charity dear to all their hearts.
A hospice spokeswoman said: “We’re very grateful for the generosity of K’s Beauty and wish them every success.”
For more about the salon or to make an appointment, call 07956 803805.
Garden House Hospice Care, based in Letchworth, serves the communities of North Herts and Stevenage. Call 01462 679540 or see ghhospicecare.org.uk.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 6 Cyclist remains in hospital after collision with bus
- 7 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 8 Council leader and competitive figure skater takes to the ice
- 9 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin