New finance chief at North Herts Homes
NORTH Hertfordshire Homes (NHH) has appointed Nathan Mallows as their new financial director.
Mr Mallows replaces Brian Milward who had been with NHH since its inception.
Mr Mallows joins the organisation with over ten years experience at a senior level in housing association finance including commercial finance director for A2 Dominion, and deputy group finance director for A2 Housing Group.
“NHH is an ambitious organisation with a sound financial basis and I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead,” said Mr Mallows.
“These are changing times for our industry and we will all need to look at the future differently if we are to continue to provide the services and development programmes we aspire to. I am confident that my past experience will put me in good stead to handle this along side my fellow directors.”
NHH chief executive Kevin Thompson said: “Brian Milward will be a hard act to follow but Nathan is an outstanding appointment for us. His enthusiasm and experience is exactly what we are looking for to take us through these uncertain times.”
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 10 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map