New finance chief at North Herts Homes
NORTH Hertfordshire Homes (NHH) has appointed Nathan Mallows as their new financial director.
Mr Mallows replaces Brian Milward who had been with NHH since its inception.
Mr Mallows joins the organisation with over ten years experience at a senior level in housing association finance including commercial finance director for A2 Dominion, and deputy group finance director for A2 Housing Group.
“NHH is an ambitious organisation with a sound financial basis and I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead,” said Mr Mallows.
“These are changing times for our industry and we will all need to look at the future differently if we are to continue to provide the services and development programmes we aspire to. I am confident that my past experience will put me in good stead to handle this along side my fellow directors.”
You may also want to watch:
NHH chief executive Kevin Thompson said: “Brian Milward will be a hard act to follow but Nathan is an outstanding appointment for us. His enthusiasm and experience is exactly what we are looking for to take us through these uncertain times.”
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 3 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 8 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 9 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women
- 10 National charity challenge for Samaritans makes its way through Hitchin