National search unearths remote working champions
The national search, by Remote Employment and BT Business, to find the UK s most innovative business that runs a remote workforce for The Remote Employer Award
The national search, by Remote Employment and BT Business, to find the UK's most innovative business that runs a remote workforce for The Remote Employer Award, has surfaced budding enterprisers who have proved how home working and remote working has made a beneficial impact on their business.
Larry Miller, from Chiswick, London entered his business 'Achieving Quality Leads' because he believes his company thrives on home workers and remote workers. They use remote working to bring quality people back into the workforce who, for their own reasons (including juggling a career and family life), no longer wish to commute or work in an office environment.
In fact, AQL were cited for this when they received an award from the Prime Minister at Downing Street for the Best Small UK Company for Bringing Women Back into Work!
Remote Employment, a job site specialising in remote working and home working positions, has put together a 'perfect package' of beneficial business support products and services for entrants into The Remote Worker Awards, which includes IT, HR, PR, Legal and marketing advice.
Miller wants to win this fantastic array of prizes on offer because they are all geared to making a business more effective and creating greater efficiency.
He said: "Remote working must be the future! Increasingly companies will no longer be able to afford to the capital outlay to keep people incorporate facilities. We've discovered that employees are seeking far more flexibility."
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
David Lester, Miller's business partner who also works remotely or from home in Hitchin, Herts, goes on to suggest that they have a good chance to win this coveted Award, because they are 100% dedicated to remote working and making it a viable option that works for people, especially professionals, who are hungry to use their experience and minds doing something challenging.
He believes that AQL give their team flexibility for a quality work life and in return the company receives the employee's expertise and loyalty. And all the while, many top UK businesses using this trusted and reputable lead generating service get superior work, which is not generally available in a call centre.
There are nine other Award categories where winners will walk away with �50k in prizes, including a Penthouse Garden Office worth �10k, a Home Based Franchise worth �15k! Other Award categories include The Open University Skills Award, for anyone wanting a new profession, The Freelance Consultant Award, for self employed contractors, and a Work From Home Award, for anyone who wants a home business of their own.
Get your entry in quick - closing date is 31st July! For more information call 0844 800 8355 or browse www.remoteworkerawards.com > Award Categories > Remote Employer Award.