Linking businesses for growth
Getting businesses off to a flying start is the focus of a major event next week backed by The Comet.
The first Link Local Business Growth Show at Holiday Inn, Stevenage on Tuesday May 17 aims to help new businesses as well as would-be entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality with free advice from a wide range of professionals.
This will include sessions on everything from accounting, tax and IT to legal issues, human resources and websites.
Over 30 exhibitors, including banks and business support organisations, will also be on hand to help with practical advice.
The show which runs from 10am to 4pm is organised by Stevenage-based business professionals including Streets Chartered Accountants, Applied IT, with the support of Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and this paper.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place call 01438 870119, or go to www.linklocal.biz
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision