Letchworth joinery firm issues ‘come and join us’ inviation to show off their new look
- Credit: Archant
Join us to celebrate our relaunch – that was the invitation from Letchworth-based Chilfen Joinery who welcomed customers to their Flint Road base to show off their new brand identity.
The family business was founded in 1960 and steady growth over the years has seen it come a leading player in its field.
The rebrand, on the back of investments and improvements which have helped secure a sizeable growth in business, has included a facelift for the HQ and the introduction of processes which make the firm more more efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The open day included full tours of the self-sufficient production facility which uses fuel recycled from its waste products and demonstrations of state of the art machinery and new wet spray booths.
Joint managing director Michelle Dear said: “We were delighted to open our doors to welcome existing and potential clients.
“The past five years have seen expansion and investment in both people and plant and we wanted to show our clients what we have achieved, and how we can offer a quality product manufactured in the UK with exceptional state of the art equipment and skilled staff.”
You can find out more about what the company has to offer online at www.chilfen.co.uk or by calling 01462 705390.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game