Learn how to survive and thrive
BOSSES of small firms across the East of England will have a chance to learn how to survive and thrive through the recession at the region s biggest business conference. A total of 1,000 delegates from across the six counties of the eastern region are e
BOSSES of small firms across the East of England will have a chance to learn how to 'survive and thrive' through the recession at the region's biggest business conference.
A total of 1,000 delegates from across the six counties of the eastern region are expected to attend the Destination Growth conference at Duxford in November.
The conference, organised by the East of England Development Agency (EEDA), will include keynote speeches from former BBC director general Greg Dyke, the founder of Ultimo bras, Michelle Mone, Angus Thirwell, the founder of Hotel Chocolat, and Scott Garrett, former Williams F1 commercial director.
Delegates will also take part in troubleshooting workshops, ranging from maximising the web and leadership master-classes, to how to find finance to the 'six habits of winners in a downturn'.
You may also want to watch:
Destination Growth 09 takes place on November 3 and is open to leaders from small and medium-sized companies - businesses turning over more than �250,000 a year and employing fewer than 250 people.
For more information visit www.eeda.org.uk/destinationgrowth
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?