Learn how to become a greener business AND make new business contacts
Business Networking Event Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green? Would you just like to learn how being more environmental can save you money? Would you like to share in best practice? Would you like to expand your bu
Business Networking Event
* Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
* Would you just like to learn how being more environmental can save you money?
* Would you like to share in best practice?
* Would you like to expand your business network??
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals.
- 1 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 2 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 3 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 4 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 5 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 8 Why were they not at school? - a look at Hitchin's historical absence reports
- 9 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 10 'He was a good friend of Knebworth' - Knebworth House pays tribute to Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf
Tuesday 18th Aug 2009, 4pm-6pm
Come and listen to two fabulous speakers and meet other business professionals at our highly successful networking events being hosted this month by The Bucks Head pub in Little Wymondley.
Our speakers this month are:
* Neil Harrisson of AFM Internet Design will be presenting how to make your website work for you.
* David Whitelegg of Triquetra EHS Consultancy will be focussing on how to reduce your CO2 emissions.
Only �5 for members of Environmental Population, �10 for non-members. Why not stay & help us celebrate achieving our first 100 members - only �7 pp for a tasty summer BBQ at the pub!
For further information on this event, or to find out about becoming a member of Environmental Population, please telephone 01438 317722 or e-mail email@example.com .
There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards!
Booking deadline is Friday 14th Aug