Learn how to become a greener business AND make new business contacts
Business Networking Event � Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green? � Would you just like to learn a little more? � Would you like to share in best practice? Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet o
Business Networking Event
* Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
* Would you just like to learn a little more?
* Would you like to share in best practice?
You may also want to watch:
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals.
Tuesday 19th May 2009, 4pm-6pm
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
Come and listen to two fabulous speakers and meet other business professionals at one of our highly successful networking events being hosted this month by Sue Ryder Care , Stagenhoe near Hitchin. Our speakers this month are:
* Nicholas Fraser of New Era Controls will be presenting their new Intelligent Building Solutions installationHenley Business School - which provides energy and cost savings!
* Stuart Peart of Applied IT will be discussing the benefits of "Local Networking".
There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
Only �5 for members of Environmental Population, �10 for non-members.
For further information on this event, or to find out about becoming a member of Environmental Population, please telephone 01438 317722 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards!