Just what the doctor ordered
A FULL day of seminars will be held in Knebworth this month aimed at helping local businesses survive the current recession. The seminars organised by Business Doctors in conjunction with Generic Financial Management plc will take place from 8.30am to 5pm
A FULL day of seminars will be held in Knebworth this month aimed at helping local businesses survive the current recession.
The seminars organised by Business Doctors in conjunction with Generic Financial Management plc will take place from 8.30am to 5pm on Tuesday, March 24, at Knebworth Barns.
Individual seminars include Antidote to the Credit Crunch, Protect and Maximise your Wealth, and Effective Public Sector Tendering.
Business Doctors' Keith McCallum said: "For businesses worried about or starting to feel the effects of recession, doing nothing or simply standing still is not an option.
You may also want to watch:
"Only the most focused and well planned businesses will survive these difficult times. This full day of seminars is aimed at providing positive support for businesses, showing how it is possible to not only survive, but thrive during a recession."
Established in 2004, Business Doctors helps small and medium-sized businesses to achieve the next level of growth in turnover and profitability. Offering expert friendly, practical support with strategy, sales and profit growth and people engagement, Business Doctors also provides implementation and interim support with management, sales, operations, HR, finance, training and development as well as helping businesses access funding and financial support.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Stevenage 'miles better' but have to be more ruthless in front of goal says Revell
The Generic Wealth Management Solutions Programme aims to:
* Reduce your tax burden
* Improve your cash flow
* Maximise the returns from your investments whilst reducing risk
* Provide for your retirement
* Minimise inheritance tax
* Provide strategies for extracting money from your business.
"We can help business owners or company directors looking for a tax-efficient income or exit strategy via a business sale by maximising the new Entrepreneurs Relief in conjunction with other reliefs," added Mr McCallum.
"We have been advising clients on wealth matters from offices in Hertfordshire. We provide a personal service, tailored to the specific needs of every client. Why not call us today?"
For more information, or to arrange a free one-hour no-obligation review of your finances call 01438 822005 or visit www.gfm-plc.co.uk
To register for a place at any of the day's seminars call 0845 293 8450.