Stevenage-based company receives highest national business award
- Credit: iTrinegy
A Stevenage-based technology company has been honoured with the most prestigious business award in the country.
Earlier this month, the Lord-Lieutenant of Hertfordshire, Robert Voss, visited iTrinegy's Business and Technology Centre office to present the company with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
iTrinegy is one of only 205 organisations - nine of them in Herts - to be recognised with the accolade.
Director Graham Wood said: "We are thrilled to have been presented with this award.
“Although iTrinegy has been widely recognised for our technical achievements and is the proud recipient of many awards over the years, we are a business and can only be successful if our technology is valued by our customers resulting in sales growth.
"The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2021 is a fantastic endorsement for iTrinegy as a successful business as well as a great technology company.”
- 1 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 2 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 3 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Council to build new car park to improve entrance into town
- 7 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47
- 8 ATM stolen during ram raid at Baldock store
- 9 'Keep us safe' - schoolchildren's plea for crossing at Norton demonstration
- 10 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons