It’s no mirage, it’s Kokoso the camel clip-clopping on Hitchin’s cobbles
- Credit: Archant
A new name on the Hitchin estate agency scene brought a taste of eastern promise to the town to mark its arrival in the market.
Michael Graham, which already operates across eight counties, has made Bucklersbury its first Hertfordshire base – and turned heads by bringing a dash of the desert to Market Place.
Kokoso the camel – who has previously ferried broadcaster Jeremy Clarkson around – clip-clopped on the cobbles to help spread the word about the International Property Show in Dubai next month.
The company will be represented at the high-profile real estate event in the United Arab Emirates.
Branch manager Gavin Mills said: “The day went extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
“We received a huge amount of positive feedback from people who enjoyed seeing an unusual visitor. I’d like to thank all of those who came along to welcome our exotic guest.
“Kokoso was very well fed and looked after during his trip to help open our new office.”
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?