Vegan market returns to Hitchin this June
- Credit: Vegan Market Co
Hitchin's vegan market is set to take over the Riverside once more this June.
Running adjacent to the regular market, Hitchin Vegan Market - run by Vegan Market Co - will host up to 40 stalls on June 12 from 10.30am to 4pm.
Vegan fast food, artisan savouries and sweet bakes are just some of the delicious features of the market, as well as handmade cosmetics, ethical clothing and plastic-free stalls from a handpicked selection of local businesses.
After the success of their events in 2020, Vegan Market Co hopes to attract 1,000 people in addition to the organic footfall at each event.
A representative from Vegan Market Co said: "We are back in Hitchin with another free outdoor vegan market!
You may also want to watch:
"Hitchin has a great reputation for markets, a population that like to support local producers and a thriving vegan scene."
- 1 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 6 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 7 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 8 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled