Hitchin mortgage advice firm recognised as one of country’s best
- Credit: Archant
A firm of mortgage advisers based in the heart of Hitchin has been recognised as one of the best in the country.
JLM Mortgage Services, based in Churchyard, has won the title of Best Adviser East in the National Mortgage Advisers Awards 2017.
Finalists were put through a series of questions about their achievements, business innovation and approach to customer services before a panel of industry judges.
JLM director Rory Joseph said: “We are delighted to have been recognised for our excellent customer service.
“We are pleased that our relentless focus on empowering our advisers by providing them with the best tools to do their job has paid dividends for both them and our clients.
You may also want to watch:
The firm’s mortgage finance head Sebastian Murphy added: “Being privately-owned enables us to put our customers first. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we hold them in the highest regard – we treat each client with the same level of care and expertise.”
JLM was founded in 2002 and now boasts 43 mortgage advisers and 21 support staff.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright