Herts Business Expo gears up for its fourth business event
HERTFORDSHIRE’S biggest business event comes to Knebworth Barns tomorrow (Wednesday).
The Herts Business EXPO with guest speaker Perry McCarthy from Top Gear will welcome Hertfordshire businesses for a day of workshops, networking and presentations from the country’s most inspirational business speakers.
The free event runs from 10am to 3.30pm. Highlights of the day will include talks from Martin Keepfer from UK Trade and Investment, Janette Faherty, OBE from Digital Youth Academy, Maree Atkinson from Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Perry McCarthy.
The event kicks off with an networking breakfast at 8am, hosted by not-for-profit organisation biz4Biz in the Manor Barn.
biz4Biz represents the interests of Hertfordshire businesses, by influencing policies and encouraging investment to benefit and grow the local business community.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to this is �25, which includes a buffet style breakfast, followed by a presentation from guest speaker Stephen Harvard Davis.
Jeremy Jacobs will compare the event.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
A free Speed Networking taster session will take place at the Manor Barn at 11am. This will follow the matrix of The Business Club, with round tables of seven, rotating throughout the hour-long event.
With a capacity of 100, attendees are encouraged to pre-book their place and come armed with plenty of business cards, flyers and a lot of energy.
The Herts Business EXPO features a 70-strong exhibitor area and zones to suit every business, including: The Hertfordshire in Action Zone and Goldsmith Learning Zone.
Simon George, publisher of The Hertfordshire Business Independent said: “With the Hertfordshire business community thriving, The Herts Business EXPO aims to bring people together across all business sectors to connect, inspire and educate. It’s a good opportunity to meet complementary businesses and to get sound advice from people in the know.”