Green Business Networking
Tuesday 18th May, 4pm-6pm We are delighted that this event is being hosted by Collingwood Suite,
Tuesday 18th May, 4pm-6pm
We are delighted that this event is being hosted by Collingwood Suite, Gosling Sports Park, Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City, Herts. AL8 6XE
Speakers on this occasion are:
* John Rumble, Hertfordshire County Council will be presenting how the council are tackling their carbon footprint,
* Patrick Barr, Breathe Print Management will be presenting "Sustainable Print Communications".
There will and there will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
Only �5 for members of Environmental Population, �10 for non-members. * Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
* Would you just like to learn a little more?
* Would you like to share in best practice?
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals and find out what to look out for when considering your business environmental responsibilities. At this meeting you will gain an understanding of the impact environmental issues can make, how you can limit negative effects to grow into a more efficient and profitable business.
Information on all of our events, please visit www.Environmental-Population.com.