Get your adverts working at free seminar
Archant are hosting a free seminar with expert advice to get your adverts working for you.
Is your advertising working as hard as you would like it to? Do you feel you should be getting more out of your advertising investment? Then consider attending a free 90-minute seminar called Making Adverts Work.
As a service to the business community, Archant Herts and Cambs (The Comet’s parent company) has secured expert Bob McInnis to help maximise the effectiveness of your adverts.
Author of Response Oriented Advertising, Mr McInnis is president of McInnis and Associates, a New York-based consulting firm specialising in print advertising strategies and design.
Mr McInnis will be presenting his unique, simple approach to creating adverts that work the first time they run.
You may also want to watch:
So please join us at the Waterfront Conference Centre, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston on Friday March 11 from 2.30 to 4.00pm.
We promise you will leave with everything you need to get a strong response from your advertising.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
Although the seminar is free, seats are limited, so please reserve yours now by calling Lynne Pearson on 01438 866011 or email email@example.com