How the Future 50 programme works
Knowledge sessions In-depth business seminars looking at key issues facing entrepreneurs, from business structure and finance to R&D, personnel and more, provided by experts from the Future 50 partners
Advice and support No-fee access to specialist business advisors at the Future 50 partners to improve strategic planning and decision making.
Enhanced networking Invaluable peer-to-peer learning with other Future 50 members - local businesses experiencing similar growth and facing similar issues.
Media coverage and support Money-can’t-buy PR exposure in both the Eastern Daily Press and East Anglian Daily Times - and online - as part of the Future 50 programme.
The Future 50 programme runs from January to December.
Who can take part in Future 50?
Any high-growth SME or start-up in Norfolk or Suffolk We’re looking for entrepreneurs and businesses looking to have an impact on the local economy - whether they’ve been established for 20 years or 10 months. Any business achieving or realistically aiming for 20% year-on-year growth should be taking part in Future 50.
Future 50 Member Criteria
- Achieving or aiming to achieve 20% YoY growth.
- Can provide at least 1 year of annual accounts.
- Have experienced growth over the past 12months and are looking to scale further.
- Are led by ambitious founders or directors, passionate about growing their business.
- Are interested in funding, resource and learning opportunities to scale their business.
Ready to join Future 50?
Application is easy. To complete the initial application form, click here