Franchise is the right move
FLYING in the face of the recession, an international franchise business is actively seeking budding entrepreneurs keen to start up successful businesses in Comet country. Cartridge World, the UK s biggest retailer of refilled and remanufactured printer
FLYING in the face of the recession, an international franchise business is actively seeking budding entrepreneurs keen to start up successful businesses in Comet country.
Cartridge World, the UK's biggest retailer of refilled and remanufactured printer cartridges, is holding a Discovery Evening event next Wednesday, April 22, from 6pm at The Express by Holiday Inn, Danestrete, Stevenage.
Those attending will be given an overview of the business and the chance to meet the Cartridge World management team, as well as a franchisee, in an informal setting. Banking and legal consultants will also be on hand to offer advice.
Cartridge World, which has its UK headquarters in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is actively seeking new franchisees with professional experience who understand the basics of running a business, are keen to manage a team and ready to take on the challenge of building up a successful franchise.
You may also want to watch:
Franchise sales manager Julie Taylor commented: "As well as having management skills, it's crucial that anyone considering a Cartridge World franchise is a 'people person', since good customer service is at the heart of any successful store.
"With 20 years of history, Cartridge World offers a proven business model that works not only across the UK, but throughout the world. It is also well placed to continue growing both during and after the downturn since the products it offers represent not only value for money, but a green alternative to throwing ink cartridges into landfill.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 8 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
"The team and I are looking forward to meeting any potential franchisees at the Stevenage Discovery Evening."
Anyone interested in attending the event is invited to pre-register by calling the franchise sales team on 01423 878520 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org