Franchise is the right move
FLYING in the face of the recession, an international franchise business is actively seeking budding entrepreneurs keen to start up successful businesses in Comet country. Cartridge World, the UK s biggest retailer of refilled and remanufactured printer
FLYING in the face of the recession, an international franchise business is actively seeking budding entrepreneurs keen to start up successful businesses in Comet country.
Cartridge World, the UK's biggest retailer of refilled and remanufactured printer cartridges, is holding a Discovery Evening event next Wednesday, April 22, from 6pm at The Express by Holiday Inn, Danestrete, Stevenage.
Those attending will be given an overview of the business and the chance to meet the Cartridge World management team, as well as a franchisee, in an informal setting. Banking and legal consultants will also be on hand to offer advice.
Cartridge World, which has its UK headquarters in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is actively seeking new franchisees with professional experience who understand the basics of running a business, are keen to manage a team and ready to take on the challenge of building up a successful franchise.
Franchise sales manager Julie Taylor commented: "As well as having management skills, it's crucial that anyone considering a Cartridge World franchise is a 'people person', since good customer service is at the heart of any successful store.
"With 20 years of history, Cartridge World offers a proven business model that works not only across the UK, but throughout the world. It is also well placed to continue growing both during and after the downturn since the products it offers represent not only value for money, but a green alternative to throwing ink cartridges into landfill.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
"The team and I are looking forward to meeting any potential franchisees at the Stevenage Discovery Evening."
Anyone interested in attending the event is invited to pre-register by calling the franchise sales team on 01423 878520 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org