Enviromental Conference a success
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage. Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage.
"Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and certainly I came away inspired to do more" - Susan Heaton-Wright, Executive Voice.
"The Environmental Conference jointly hosted by Environmental Population and the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce on Oct 23rd delivered on everything it promised and much more! A well designed conference programme, excellent venue and opportunities for member organisations to exhibit bear testament to the professionalism, passion and dedication of the organisers". - Andrew Fletcher, Carbon Control.
Our thanks go to the speakers who were:
# Dick Strawbridge presenting "Green Living in a Business World" .
# Anthony Day presenting "Your Sustainable Business Strategy".
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
# Nigel Wilkinson presenting "A case study: T-Mobile".
# Alix Nadelman on "Engaging Employees",
# Howard Browing presenting "Making sustainable paper choices".
# Sally Taylor helping us with "Environmental Considerations".
Visit www.environmental-population.com/Events to view more information about the event and a list of exhibitors.