Enviromental Conference a success
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage. Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage.
"Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and certainly I came away inspired to do more" - Susan Heaton-Wright, Executive Voice.
"The Environmental Conference jointly hosted by Environmental Population and the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce on Oct 23rd delivered on everything it promised and much more! A well designed conference programme, excellent venue and opportunities for member organisations to exhibit bear testament to the professionalism, passion and dedication of the organisers". - Andrew Fletcher, Carbon Control.
Our thanks go to the speakers who were:
You may also want to watch:
# Dick Strawbridge presenting "Green Living in a Business World" .
# Anthony Day presenting "Your Sustainable Business Strategy".
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
# Nigel Wilkinson presenting "A case study: T-Mobile".
# Alix Nadelman on "Engaging Employees",
# Howard Browing presenting "Making sustainable paper choices".
# Sally Taylor helping us with "Environmental Considerations".
Visit www.environmental-population.com/Events to view more information about the event and a list of exhibitors.