Enviromental Conference a success
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage. Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Environmental Population joined forces in October providing an information packed day at GSK in Stevenage.
"Congratulations on creating and organising such an informative event. It was a great success and certainly I came away inspired to do more" - Susan Heaton-Wright, Executive Voice.
"The Environmental Conference jointly hosted by Environmental Population and the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce on Oct 23rd delivered on everything it promised and much more! A well designed conference programme, excellent venue and opportunities for member organisations to exhibit bear testament to the professionalism, passion and dedication of the organisers". - Andrew Fletcher, Carbon Control.
Our thanks go to the speakers who were:
You may also want to watch:
# Dick Strawbridge presenting "Green Living in a Business World" .
# Anthony Day presenting "Your Sustainable Business Strategy".
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Do you recognise these people?
- 9 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans
# Nigel Wilkinson presenting "A case study: T-Mobile".
# Alix Nadelman on "Engaging Employees",
# Howard Browing presenting "Making sustainable paper choices".
# Sally Taylor helping us with "Environmental Considerations".
Visit www.environmental-population.com/Events to view more information about the event and a list of exhibitors.