Dates for your diary
March 26 – Environmental conference on How to Build a Greener Business – The Fielder Conference Centre, Hatfield Business Park, 7.30am-4.30pm April 3 – Dacorum Branch networking breakfast – Ramada Hotel, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn, 7.30-9am. 16 – Cha
26 - Environmental conference on How to Build a Greener Business - The Fielder Conference Centre, Hatfield Business Park, 7.30am-4.30pm
3 - Dacorum Branch networking breakfast - Ramada Hotel, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn, 7.30-9am.
16 - Chamber networking breakfast - Novotel, Stevenage, 7.30-9am.
20 - A Practical Guide to Documentary Letters of Credit - Business and Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, 9.30am-4pm.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 6 Cyclist remains in hospital after collision with bus
- 7 Council leader and competitive figure skater takes to the ice
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
22 - West Herts breakfast briefing - Bobsleigh Hotel, Redbourn, 7.30-9am.
27 - Welcome Host Training - Quality Hotel, St Albans, 9.30am-4.30pm.
29 - Chamber networking lunch - Ware Priory, noon-2pm.
For more information about each of the events visit www.hertschamber.com