Dates for your diary
March 26 – Environmental conference on How to Build a Greener Business – The Fielder Conference Centre, Hatfield Business Park, 7.30am-4.30pm April 3 – Dacorum Branch networking breakfast – Ramada Hotel, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn, 7.30-9am. 16 – Cha
26 - Environmental conference on How to Build a Greener Business - The Fielder Conference Centre, Hatfield Business Park, 7.30am-4.30pm
3 - Dacorum Branch networking breakfast - Ramada Hotel, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn, 7.30-9am.
You may also want to watch:
16 - Chamber networking breakfast - Novotel, Stevenage, 7.30-9am.
20 - A Practical Guide to Documentary Letters of Credit - Business and Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, 9.30am-4pm.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
22 - West Herts breakfast briefing - Bobsleigh Hotel, Redbourn, 7.30-9am.
27 - Welcome Host Training - Quality Hotel, St Albans, 9.30am-4.30pm.
29 - Chamber networking lunch - Ware Priory, noon-2pm.
For more information about each of the events visit www.hertschamber.com