Councils ask for views in support survey
B USINESSES are being asked for their views to shape Central Bedfordshire Council services that will support long term economic growth in the area. CBC, in partnership with Bedford Borough Council, Luton Borough Council and the East of England Development
USINESSES are being asked for their views to shape Central Bedfordshire Council services that will support long term economic growth in the area.
CBC, in partnership with Bedford Borough Council, Luton Borough Council and the East of England Development Agency, has launched an online questionnaire which covers issues such as business performance, customer base and supplier locations.
Businesses should visit https://surveys.bmgresearch.co.uk/surveys/008053/ and fill in the survey before 5.30pm on May 4. The three councils will also be contacting 750 businesses to collect further information.
You may also want to watch:
Following the completion of the survey a full report will be collated by CBC's economic growth and regeneration team and recommendations will be made.
Liz Wade, assistant director for economic growth and regeneration at CBC, said: "We are doing this to find out what businesses think of the help and support the council is or should be offering to businesses in our area to help them grow and prosper.
- 1 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
- 7 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 10 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
"The results of this survey will make a big difference to how we and our partners support businesses in the future.