Councils ask for views in support survey
B USINESSES are being asked for their views to shape Central Bedfordshire Council services that will support long term economic growth in the area. CBC, in partnership with Bedford Borough Council, Luton Borough Council and the East of England Development
USINESSES are being asked for their views to shape Central Bedfordshire Council services that will support long term economic growth in the area.
CBC, in partnership with Bedford Borough Council, Luton Borough Council and the East of England Development Agency, has launched an online questionnaire which covers issues such as business performance, customer base and supplier locations.
Businesses should visit https://surveys.bmgresearch.co.uk/surveys/008053/ and fill in the survey before 5.30pm on May 4. The three councils will also be contacting 750 businesses to collect further information.
Following the completion of the survey a full report will be collated by CBC's economic growth and regeneration team and recommendations will be made.
Liz Wade, assistant director for economic growth and regeneration at CBC, said: "We are doing this to find out what businesses think of the help and support the council is or should be offering to businesses in our area to help them grow and prosper.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
"The results of this survey will make a big difference to how we and our partners support businesses in the future.