Clean start for hygiene company
SANAWAY, one of the largest washroom hygiene and service companies in the south of England, has opened a new operations depot in Stevenage. The facility in Wedgwood Way, the company says, will complement its existing depot in Walton-on-Thames in Surrey an
SANAWAY, one of the largest washroom hygiene and service companies in the south of England, has opened a new operations depot in Stevenage.
The facility in Wedgwood Way, the company says, will complement its existing depot in Walton-on-Thames in Surrey and is designed to specifically service its existing client base in London, while also servicing Hertfordshire and the surrounding counties.
Sanaway says its move to Stevenage - tit has taken a 10-year lease on the building - will also create a number of jobs with director Graham Key saying: "We have chosen Stevenage for a number of specific reasons, its proximity to London, its transport network and its local and surrounding commercial opportunities.
"We have a lot of confidence our company will flourish in Stevenage and we look forward to making our presence a long term one.
"We will be able to offer a number of sales roles and against the backdrop of the current economic climate it is always encouraging to offer these new opportunities.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening