Cinnabar in Stevenage Old Town set for relaunch night after renovation as boutique hotel to open in 2017
- Credit: Archant
Cinnabar café in Stevenage’s Old Town reopens tomorrow night after a major re-fit – with a boutique hotel on the cards for next year.
The popular High Street café, club and cocktail bar is reopening with a new look inside and out, as well as new furniture.
The refurbishment comes ahead of approved plans to turn an adjoining empty office building into a 19-room hotel.
Diane Gordon, general manager for the High Street venue, said: “The renovation of Cinnabar in Stevenage Old Town marks an exciting new chapter for the business which will also see the addition of a 19-room boutique hotel to the site next year.
“We’ve invested in creating a fresh, elegant space where our customers can relax and enjoy brunch, lunch, dinner and cocktails. We’re also launching a new gin bar which will be home to 20 varieties alongside our already extensive cocktail list.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone to the new look Cinnabar and can’t wait to open our doors to the public.”
Doors open at 6pm tomorrow and guests can enjoy complimentary prosecco on arrival. To book or reserve an area call 01438 340202.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know