Cinnabar in Stevenage Old Town set for relaunch night after renovation as boutique hotel to open in 2017
- Credit: Archant
Cinnabar café in Stevenage’s Old Town reopens tomorrow night after a major re-fit – with a boutique hotel on the cards for next year.
The popular High Street café, club and cocktail bar is reopening with a new look inside and out, as well as new furniture.
The refurbishment comes ahead of approved plans to turn an adjoining empty office building into a 19-room hotel.
Diane Gordon, general manager for the High Street venue, said: “The renovation of Cinnabar in Stevenage Old Town marks an exciting new chapter for the business which will also see the addition of a 19-room boutique hotel to the site next year.
“We’ve invested in creating a fresh, elegant space where our customers can relax and enjoy brunch, lunch, dinner and cocktails. We’re also launching a new gin bar which will be home to 20 varieties alongside our already extensive cocktail list.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone to the new look Cinnabar and can’t wait to open our doors to the public.”
Doors open at 6pm tomorrow and guests can enjoy complimentary prosecco on arrival. To book or reserve an area call 01438 340202.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled