Call for inspirational employers
Inspiring employers are being invited to enter a new awards scheme recognising the most successful businesses in Hertfordshire.
Herts Chamber of Commerce is calling on bosses to apply to its Inspiring Hertfordshire awards to celebrate success, achievement and boost business confidence in the county.
Chamber events coordinator Jodie Reid said: “We know for many businesses it will continue to be a tough and challenging year, but we also know of many organisations in Herts doing some great work, both in business and in supporting the community.
“Business awards are one of the most powerful and cost effective marketing tools and winning will help your organisation to stand out from the crowd, send a positive message to your existing customers and attract new business.”
The awards are open to all businesses, social enterprises and individuals in Hertfordshire. Finalists in the ten categories, ranging from entrepreneur of the year to excellence in people development, will be invited to a gala dinner on May 17.
You may also want to watch:
Enter online at www.hertschamber.com
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas