Call for inspirational employers
Inspiring employers are being invited to enter a new awards scheme recognising the most successful businesses in Hertfordshire.
Herts Chamber of Commerce is calling on bosses to apply to its Inspiring Hertfordshire awards to celebrate success, achievement and boost business confidence in the county.
Chamber events coordinator Jodie Reid said: “We know for many businesses it will continue to be a tough and challenging year, but we also know of many organisations in Herts doing some great work, both in business and in supporting the community.
“Business awards are one of the most powerful and cost effective marketing tools and winning will help your organisation to stand out from the crowd, send a positive message to your existing customers and attract new business.”
The awards are open to all businesses, social enterprises and individuals in Hertfordshire. Finalists in the ten categories, ranging from entrepreneur of the year to excellence in people development, will be invited to a gala dinner on May 17.
Enter online at www.hertschamber.com
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening