Busses go back to the 70s
BUS services in Stevenage have been reorganised, with some cut, as routes go back to their 70’s names.
Sunday saw the re-introduction of the SuperBus service across Stevenage, which began in 1970, after Aviva renamed the town’s busses SB1 to SB8.
But the move was accompanied by changes which will leave some passengers waiting longer, while others will get a more regular service.
Linsey Frostick, regional marketing manager for Arriva said the changes would improve reliability.
For details of how the changes affect your route go to www.arrivabus.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
How will the changes effect you? Let us know at email@example.com
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit