Businesses urged to back Green event
BUSINESSES in Comet country are being urged to support an event that is promoting green environmental issues.
The Green Business Networking event is being run with the help of The Best of Hitchin at the Letchworth Hall Hotel on Tuesday, August 17 from 4-6pm and is delivered by Environmental Population, based in Great Ashby, Stevenage.
The two speakers on the day will be Keith Yexley from The Best of Hitchin and Mark Sommers, of Sommers Waste Solutions.
Businesses that are struggling to understand the issues associated with going green and would like to learn more and how to share best practice are being urged to attend.
An Environmental Population statement urged businesses to: “Come along and find out what to look for when considering your business environmental responsibilities.
“At this meeting you will gain an understanding of the impact environmental issues can make and how you can limit negative effects to grow into a more efficient and profitable business.”
For more details about the event, that costs �5 for Environmental Population members and �10 for non-members, visit www.Environmental-Population.com
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 6 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 9 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game
- 10 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service