Businesses urged to back Green event
BUSINESSES in Comet country are being urged to support an event that is promoting green environmental issues.
The Green Business Networking event is being run with the help of The Best of Hitchin at the Letchworth Hall Hotel on Tuesday, August 17 from 4-6pm and is delivered by Environmental Population, based in Great Ashby, Stevenage.
The two speakers on the day will be Keith Yexley from The Best of Hitchin and Mark Sommers, of Sommers Waste Solutions.
Businesses that are struggling to understand the issues associated with going green and would like to learn more and how to share best practice are being urged to attend.
An Environmental Population statement urged businesses to: “Come along and find out what to look for when considering your business environmental responsibilities.
You may also want to watch:
“At this meeting you will gain an understanding of the impact environmental issues can make and how you can limit negative effects to grow into a more efficient and profitable business.”
For more details about the event, that costs �5 for Environmental Population members and �10 for non-members, visit www.Environmental-Population.com
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation