Business networking event
Learn how to become a greener business AND make new business contacts. Please forward this invitation to your contacts too! Business Networking Event � Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green? � Would you just like to l
Learn how to become a greener business AND make new business contacts.
Please forward this invitation to your contacts too!
Business Networking Event
* Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
You may also want to watch:
* Would you just like to learn a little more?
* Would you like to share in best practice?
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals.
Tuesday 17th November 2009, 4pm-6pm
Find out what to look out for when considering your business environmental responsibilities AND meet other business professionals at oneof our highly successful networking events.
We are delighted this event is being hosted by Hertfordshire County Council in their conference suite, Robertson House, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2FQ.
Our speakers on this occasion are:
* Joe Jones (Archipelago), "Greener Apples & Randy Pandas, using the web to engage, inform & inspire".
* Christine Southgate (Locallife Stevenage), "The Wisdom of a Local Life".
At this meeting you will gain an understanding of the impact environmental issues can make, how you can limit negative effects to grow into a more efficient and profitable business.
There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
Only �5 for members of Environmental Population, �10 for non-members.
For further information on this event, or to find out about becoming a member of Environmental Population, please telephone 01438 317722 or e-mail email@example.com.
Environmental Population organises Environmental Awareness events in Berks, Herts, Essex and Leicester. For information about these meetings, please visit the Events page on our website or send an email to Events@environmental-population.com.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
How to book
You can now book on line!
Visitors can book through our Events page at: Events Page
Members can book through the members section of our website, just log in & select 'Book onto an Event'!
Please confirm by return email to receive details on how to pay by bank transfer.