February * 27th – Building better business with India – Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead. * 28th – Recruitment and retention breakfast seminar – Beales Hotel, Hatfield. * 28th – Chamber networking lunch – Novotel, Stevenage. March * 4th – A practical guid
* 27th - Building better business with India - Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead.
* 28th - Recruitment and retention breakfast seminar - Beales Hotel, Hatfield.
* 28th - Chamber networking lunch - Novotel, Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
* 4th - A practical guide to understanding UCP 600 - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
* 4th - Developing aspiring managers in the care sector - The University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield.
* 5th - A practical guide to global sourcing and contracts - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
* 12th - Chamber networking breakfast - Knebworth Barns.
* 17th - Business skills for graduates, newly appointed and experienced managers - University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
* 20th - A practical guide to documentary letters of credit - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
* 28th - Chamber networking lunch - Mill Green Golf Club, Welwyn Garden City.
For more information about each of the events visit www.hertschamber.com