February * 27th – Building better business with India – Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead. * 28th – Recruitment and retention breakfast seminar – Beales Hotel, Hatfield. * 28th – Chamber networking lunch – Novotel, Stevenage. March * 4th – A practical guid
* 27th - Building better business with India - Shendish Manor, Hemel Hempstead.
* 28th - Recruitment and retention breakfast seminar - Beales Hotel, Hatfield.
* 28th - Chamber networking lunch - Novotel, Stevenage.
* 4th - A practical guide to understanding UCP 600 - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
- 1 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 2 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 4 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 5 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 6 £3k thank you to Lister for pregnant wife's bleed on brain care
- 7 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 8 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 9 Can you spot your school at Stevenage's Commonwealth Games Day?
- 10 North Herts Sanctuary announces plans to continue support amid service changes
* 4th - Developing aspiring managers in the care sector - The University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield.
* 5th - A practical guide to global sourcing and contracts - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
* 12th - Chamber networking breakfast - Knebworth Barns.
* 17th - Business skills for graduates, newly appointed and experienced managers - University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
* 20th - A practical guide to documentary letters of credit - The Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage.
* 28th - Chamber networking lunch - Mill Green Golf Club, Welwyn Garden City.
For more information about each of the events visit www.hertschamber.com