Budget conference to help employers
Helping Comet country businesses deal with the impact of the budget is the hot topic of a Knebworth conference on Friday March 25.
The event at Novotel is being organised by Streets Chartered Accountants in association with Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry to advise employers on the consequences of George Osborne’s budget on March 23.
A spokesman for Streets said: “It is difficult to guess what might be in the budget. It seems the Government is not going to be sidetracked from the deficit reduction programme.
“Against this background and the fact that economic growth might be, at best, described as weak, it will undoubtedly be interesting to hear and learn more about the announcements. Certainly it will be a balancing act in terms of getting the public purse in order, while at the same time creating an environment in which enterprise can flourish.”
The focus of the two-hour event, which starts at noon, will be helping delegates to:
You may also want to watch:
? minimize any potential tax liabilities
? create and protect wealth
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 9 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
? take advantage of any schemes introduced to help businesses in the current climate
? avoid the pitfalls of legislative changes
? Tactical Tax planning for the financial year
? Relieve the burden of red tape
To book your place call 08458 800320, email email@example.com or go to www.streetsweb.co.uk/events/streets-budget-roadshow-2011