Discounted film tickets in Letchworth to mark National Cinema Day
- Credit: Letchworth Heritage Foundation
Broadway Cinema in Letchworth is participating in National Cinema Day - offering bargain tickets at just £3.
This Saturday, September 3, cinema-goers can enjoy the discount as part of the UK-wide celebration of film.
Broadway will be one of several cinemas taking part in the initiative which has been organised by the UK Cinema Association.
The day aims to support film and celebrate cinemas across the UK as audiences return to the big screen following the Covid-19 pandemic.
Letchworth Heritage Foundation venues manager, Jason Valentine, said: “We’re thrilled that Broadway Cinema will be taking part in National Cinema Day.
"It’s a wonderful occasion to celebrate cinema-going, there’s nothing like grabbing your popcorn and watching a film on the big screen.
"On September 3, we invite film fans to bag a bargain to the latest blockbuster or family film with tickets on sale for just £3. We hope this initiative will thank our amazing visitors and local community for their incredible support.”
- 1 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 2 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 3 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 4 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 5 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
- 6 Wednesday rail strike action to hit commuter lines in Herts and Essex
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train between Hatfield and Finsbury Park
- 8 Man who exposed Jimmy Savile reveals work on another paedophile case
- 9 Woman's purse 'stolen' outside Stevenage Tesco
- 10 Norris at the double as Boro cruise to another home win
Broadway will be showing a range of films on the day including new release Beast and Three Thousand Years of Longing, alongside family favourite DC League of Super Pets.
To find out the full programme of films and to book tickets head to www.broadway-letchworth.com