Bakery opens trial Moments in Stevenage
A bakery chain has opened a new coffee shop in Stevenage – the third of its kind in the country.
The Greggs Moment caf� in Queensway opened on Wednesday June 13 with the help of town mayor John Lloyd.
Chief executive Ken McMeikan said: “Our first Greggs Moment has been well received by customers so far and we are pleased to continue the trial further with a third unit.
“Queensway in Stevenage offers us a fantastic opportunity to test our Greggs Moment shop in a new location.
“We want to continue to test new layouts and locations for Greggs Moment and this particular unit enables us to do exactly that. We look forward to welcoming customers to our third Greggs Moment here in Stevenage and hearing their comments.”
You may also want to watch:
The shop is designed so customers “can relax in a modern contemporary British environment”, and will have free WiFi, a spokesman said.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?