Bakery opens trial Moments in Stevenage
A bakery chain has opened a new coffee shop in Stevenage – the third of its kind in the country.
The Greggs Moment caf� in Queensway opened on Wednesday June 13 with the help of town mayor John Lloyd.
Chief executive Ken McMeikan said: “Our first Greggs Moment has been well received by customers so far and we are pleased to continue the trial further with a third unit.
“Queensway in Stevenage offers us a fantastic opportunity to test our Greggs Moment shop in a new location.
“We want to continue to test new layouts and locations for Greggs Moment and this particular unit enables us to do exactly that. We look forward to welcoming customers to our third Greggs Moment here in Stevenage and hearing their comments.”
The shop is designed so customers “can relax in a modern contemporary British environment”, and will have free WiFi, a spokesman said.
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 8 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Vegan market returns for final 2021 trade with festive twist