ATTENTION: ALL START UP AND GROWING BUSINESS BRAND NEW STATE OF THE ART PREMISES AND SUPPORT SER
Are you an SME looking to locate in new, state of the art offices? If so, then The Business and Technology Centre in Stevenage (the BTC) may well be the answer, especially as the current offices are set to expand further in February 2009. The Business
Are you an SME looking to locate in new, state of the art offices? If so, then The Business and Technology Centre in Stevenage (the BTC) may well be the answer, especially as the current offices are set to expand further in February 2009.
The Business and Technology Centre is a well established hub providing flexible, quality facilities and support to small and medium sized enterprises. In addition to the existing 15,000 sq ft, the exciting new extension will see the existing facilities expand by a further 27,000 sq ft, offering office accommodation from 150 sq ft to 860 sq ft.
The Business and Technology Centre, which is currently managed by HBIC on behalf of Stevenage Borough Council, is also an East of England Development Agency Enterprise Hub. The BTC is a centre of excellence for technology, innovation, knowledge and enterprise.
Following completion of the extension, The Centre will offer a full range of accommodation including incubation style premises for new businesses as well as 'grow on' space for companies who need to expand, and will also provide support and innovation to help businesses flourish.
You may also want to watch:
The key features of the facilities include: -
- Flexible short term licences to aid business growth
- 1 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 2 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 3 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 4 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 5 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 6 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 9 Armed Forces Day 2021: Great day promised with pop-up museum and Spitfire fly-past
- 10 Stevenage Borough Juniors crowned national champions after tense victory
- 24 hour secure access
- Climate controlled offices
- Excellent transport links with access to major motorway and road networks
- On-site parking facilities
- State of the art meeting and conference facilities, telephony and broadband
- On-site bistro with catering facilities
- As well as much more!
There will also be a range of services to support business growth by providing access to expertise in areas such as: -
- Business development and marketing
- Access to finance, technology and innovation advice
- Networking opportunities and research collaborations
- Business strategy and mentoring
- Access to a range of quality events, seminars and training courses hosted at the Centre
The Business and Technology Centre really does have something for dynamic businesses, whether you are looking to kick start a new business or develop and grow your existing business - at the BTC, you can!
For further information on what we can offer and how we can help you, please contact Donna Spicer, of the current managing agents on
+44 (0) 1438 791010 or at email@example.com.
The BTC extension has been funded by Stevenage Borough Council, East of England Development Agency and Department for Communities and Local Government.