ATTENTION: ALL START UP AND GROWING BUSINESS
BRAND NEW STATE OF THE ART PREMISES AND SUPPORT SERVICES LAUNCHED! Are you an SME looking to locate in new, state of the art offices? If so, then The Business and Technology Centre in Stevenage (the BTC) may well be the answer, especially as the current
BRAND NEW STATE OF THE ART PREMISES AND SUPPORT SERVICES LAUNCHED!
Are you an SME looking to locate in new, state of the art offices? If so, then The Business and Technology Centre in Stevenage (the BTC) may well be the answer, especially as the current offices are set to expand further in February 2009.
The Business and Technology Centre is a well established hub providing flexible, quality facilities and support to small and medium sized enterprises. In addition to the existing 15,000 sq ft, the exciting new extension will see the existing facilities expand by a further 27,000 sq ft, offering office accommodation from 150 sq ft to 860 sq ft.
The Business and Technology Centre, which is currently managed by HBIC on behalf of Stevenage Borough Council, is also an East of England Development Agency Enterprise Hub. The BTC is a centre of excellence for technology, innovation, knowledge and enterprise.
Following completion of the extension, The Centre will offer a full range of accommodation including incubation style premises for new businesses as well as 'grow on' space for companies who need to expand, and will also provide support and innovation to help businesses flourish.
The key features of the facilities include: -
- 1 Driver arrested as Audi crashes into parked vehicles in Hitchin
- 2 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 3 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 5 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 6 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 7 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 8 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 9 Stevenage's own Lewis Hamilton grabs third in British GP
- 10 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- Flexible short term licences to aid business growth
- 24 hour secure access
- Climate controlled offices
- Excellent transport links with access to major motorway and road networks
- On-site parking facilities
- State of the art meeting and conference facilities, telephony and broadband
- On-site bistro with catering facilities
- As well as much more!
There will also be a range of services to support business growth by providing access to expertise in areas such as: -
- Business development and marketing
- Access to finance, technology and innovation advice
- Networking opportunities and research collaborations
- Business strategy and mentoring
- Access to a range of quality events, seminars and training courses hosted at the Centre
The Business and Technology Centre really does have something for dynamic businesses, whether you are looking to kick start a new business or develop and grow your existing business - at the BTC, you can!
For further information on what we can offer and how we can help you, please contact Donna Spicer, of the current managing agents on
+44 (0) 1438 791010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BTC extension has been funded by Stevenage Borough Council, East of England Development Agency and Department for Communities and Local Government.