Agents snap up national award
PUTTERILLS, the estate agents which has offices across Comet country, has picked up its third national award in two years. The award, presented by BBC presenter Mariella Frostrup, was in the best marketing campaign category which was awarded after the co
PUTTERILLS, the estate agents which has offices across Comet country, has picked up its third national award in two years.
The award, presented by BBC presenter Mariella Frostrup, was in the best marketing campaign category which was awarded after the company's seminar for homebuyers and landlords at Beales Hotel in Hatfield last year.
The event was attended by 400 people and in awarding the marketing campaign prize the judges said "that this led to an upturn in business of around 20 per cent which is a trend that has remained".
The company's director, Richard Selwyn, said: "This is another fantastic accolade, especially in addition to the awards in the best medium size estate agency and best new homes categories last year."
You may also want to watch:
Director Tony Putterill added: "At a time when the market is changing, reaching the right audience of buyers or tenants is even more important, so an award for our marketing initiatives shows Putterills' policy of constant evolution and innovation really does work. We are delighted.
- 1 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 7 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 8 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602