A winning combination
Whatever your views on the green shoots of recovery, there are definitely signs around and members of Environmental Population have much to look forward to as the economy takes a turn for the better. Environmental Population provides many opportunities fo
Whatever your views on the green shoots of recovery, there are definitely signs around and members of Environmental Population have much to look forward to as the economy takes a turn for the better.
Environmental Population provides many opportunities for members to promote their businesses and meet with other organisations, from our monthly networking events through to workshops, and advertising in Environmental Population's magazine EP News is an excellent way to promote your green credentials. Members can get a sneak preview and download the latest edition of EP News today from the members area of the website.
Let the business world know you have made a firm and innovative commitment to changing the way you work. As a Sponsor, you can help develop our growth strategy whilst reinforcing your organisations brand. Many companies help us by proving venues for meetings or simply supporting the newsletter or e-bulletin. There are many opportunities where we could work together such as unique one off events. For example, on June 2nd, in collaboration with Curves gym, we will be holding our local expo "Sustainable Solutions for Local Living" where we have three excellent presentations lined up for you covering wellness & nutrition, business and produce.
This month I would invite you to provide your thoughts on our activities. I have put together a short survey and would be pleased if you would spend a few minutes providing some feedback. Click here to access our survey - and I'll report back to you next month.
All in all, Environmental Population and its membership is a winning combination.
Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
Would you just like to learn a little more?
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals. There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
Sue Ryder Care, Stagenhoe Nr Hitchin. 19th May 4-6pm
Stagenhoe Park, St. Pauls Walden, Hitchin. SG4 8BY -
�5 mbrs & �10 non-mbrs
* Nicholas Fraser of New Era Controls will be presenting their new Intelligent Building Solutions installation in Henley Business School which provides energy and cost savings!
* Stuart Peart of Applied IT will be discussing the benefits of "Local Networking".