A winning combination
Whatever your views on the green shoots of recovery, there are definitely signs around and members of Environmental Population have much to look forward to as the economy takes a turn for the better. Environmental Population provides many opportunities fo
Whatever your views on the green shoots of recovery, there are definitely signs around and members of Environmental Population have much to look forward to as the economy takes a turn for the better.
Environmental Population provides many opportunities for members to promote their businesses and meet with other organisations, from our monthly networking events through to workshops, and advertising in Environmental Population's magazine EP News is an excellent way to promote your green credentials. Members can get a sneak preview and download the latest edition of EP News today from the members area of the website.
Let the business world know you have made a firm and innovative commitment to changing the way you work. As a Sponsor, you can help develop our growth strategy whilst reinforcing your organisations brand. Many companies help us by proving venues for meetings or simply supporting the newsletter or e-bulletin. There are many opportunities where we could work together such as unique one off events. For example, on June 2nd, in collaboration with Curves gym, we will be holding our local expo "Sustainable Solutions for Local Living" where we have three excellent presentations lined up for you covering wellness & nutrition, business and produce.
This month I would invite you to provide your thoughts on our activities. I have put together a short survey and would be pleased if you would spend a few minutes providing some feedback. Click here to access our survey - and I'll report back to you next month.
You may also want to watch:
All in all, Environmental Population and its membership is a winning combination.
Are you struggling to understand the issues associated with going green?
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 9 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 10 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women
Would you just like to learn a little more?
Then come along to our environmental networking event and meet other like-minded business professionals. There will be plenty of time to network with other businesses so don't forget your business cards.
Sue Ryder Care, Stagenhoe Nr Hitchin. 19th May 4-6pm
Stagenhoe Park, St. Pauls Walden, Hitchin. SG4 8BY -
�5 mbrs & �10 non-mbrs
* Nicholas Fraser of New Era Controls will be presenting their new Intelligent Building Solutions installation in Henley Business School which provides energy and cost savings!
* Stuart Peart of Applied IT will be discussing the benefits of "Local Networking".