Bus services affected
* The M3 serving Biggleswade, Henlow and Hitchin, the 178 between Gamlingay, Potton, Sandy and Bedford, the 188 between Gamlingay, Potton, and Biggleswade, the 180 between Shefford, Southill, Biggleswade and Bedford, and the 76, 78 and 79 between Henlow C
* The M3 serving Biggleswade, Henlow and Hitchin, the 178 between Gamlingay, Potton, Sandy and Bedford, the 188 between Gamlingay, Potton, and Biggleswade, the 180 between Shefford, Southill, Biggleswade and Bedford, and the 76, 78 and 79 between Henlow Camp, Meppershall, Shefford, Shillington and Luton.
* Moggerhanger will have no service to or from Hitchin while Sandy loses its service in Fallowfield and service to Hitchin.
* Services to all parishes out of Potton and east of Sandy and Biggleswade will also cease in February with Biggleswade also losing its direct service to Hitchin.
* In the villages of Old Warden, Broom, Southill and Stanford there will be no services with Langford having no regular buses.
You may also want to watch:
* Arlesey will have no buses to and from Biggleswade, Letchworth or Baldock.
* Stotfold with have no services from Norton Road and the current service between Henlow Camp and Biggleswade and Sandy will stop. Also on the hit list is the 200 service between Potton, Sandy, Biggleswade, Henlow, Shefford and Maulden which will be withdrawn.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
* Stagecoach says other service under threat due to the end of the Government's rural bus challenge funding is the EB1/2/3/4/5 services out of Sandy and the EB6 from Old Warden to Biggleswade.
* Also under review is the 190 route between Biggleswade, Henlow, Arlesey, Letchworth, Stotfold and Baldock and the 256 Shefford, Henlow, Stotfold and Letchworth service.
* A new route, the M4, will offer a more direct hourly link between Biggleswade and Bedford six days a week.