Budding artists from Letchworth schools putting fruits of their labour on display at community museum
- Credit: Archant
Budding artists are putting the fruits of their labour on display in Letchworth for all to see.
Students from Letchworth’s Fearnhill School and Highfield School opened their A-level art exhibition on Saturday.
And the artwork will be on display at the Letchworth Community Museum in The Arcade until Thursday, February 25.
Work from the schools has previously been displayed in the Letchworth Arts Centre, now being transformed into the Broadway Gallery and Studio and expected to open on Wednesday, February 24 after three months of refurbishment works.
Exhibitions earmarked for the community museum after the students have packed up include displays from the Letchworth Camera Club and the New Horizons Quiltmakers, as well as the Garden City Collection’s Arts and Crafts in Letchworth showpiece.
You may also want to watch:
The free exhibition is open between 11am and 3pm from Wednesday to Friday.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed